CFP closes in ONE week!
Submitted on 2014-07-08 08:42
We have only 1 week of the CFP left, and although we're getting some brilliant proposals we need a great deal more in order to build the wonderful conference that we want it to be. The linux.conf.au 2015 papers committee is looking for a broad range of proposals, and will consider submissions on anything from programming and software, to desktop, mobile, gaming, userspace, community, government, space, and education. There is only one rule:
Your proposal must be related to open source.
This year the papers committee is going to be focused on open source in education as well as our usual focus on deep technical content. We will also welcome presentations on:
- Clouds, datacenters and scalability.
- Community challenges; legal threats; education and outreach.
- Documentation for open source projects.
- HTML5; multimedia codecs.
- Kernel developments; new architectures.
- Open hardware; embedded systems; wearable computing.
- Security; privacy; anonymity.
- Networking; Software defined networking; bufferbloat; network function virtualization.
- Software development; programming languages.
- Sysadmin and automation.
What would you like to present at LCA 2015 in Auckland?
Yes? Then to submit your proposal, create an account, and select Submit a Proposal from the menu on the left hand side.