I've enjoyed lunching with other LGBTIQ people at previous LCAs, and I hadn't seen anybody make any noises about it this year, so I'll stick my hand up and make some executive decisions. Last time I was at LCA, the success of lunch meant it had a few repeats during the week :)
Dan Hawke (with no more qualification than "Local Aucklander")
- Date: Thursday 15th January, 2015
- Time: 12.20pm-2.00pm
- Costs: Most sit-down lunch options in the Stables are $12-20
- Location: Elliott Stables (Walking from outside the top of F&P Auditorium - John Hood Plaza at 12:25) - if you miss the walking departure, we have been allocated table# 72.
- Travel: ~12 minutes walk
Note, this is on Elliott St, just past Queen St - you may not get back in time for the 1:20pm session depending on which restaurant you order from. There are at least ten restaurant options here (think upmarket food court). See http://www.elliottstables.co.nz/Eat/
- Date: Tuesday 13th January, 2015
- Time: (12.20pm)
- Costs: Most sit-down lunch options in the area are $15-20, we can pick a High St cafe?
- Location: Outside the top of F&P Auditorium - John Hood Plaza (the grassy square right outside the top doors)
- Travel: ~10 minutes walk
Expression of interest
Add yourself here if you wish, or get in touch with me off-list (in case the group gets big enough to require a booking)