Difference between revisions of "Information for Delegates"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 11:20, 2 October 2015
Refer to the main conference registration page for information on pricing, ticket types and entitlements.
Registration is a three-step process;
- Create a new account on linux.conf.au and validate your email
- Make your registration selection
- Ensure you pay your invoice
Registrations are not valid until paid. We can accept most major credit cards.
Getting to linux.conf.au
What events are on at linux.conf.au?
- Penguin Dinner
- Professional Delegates Networking Session (PDNS)
- Unprofessional Delegates Networking Session (UnPDNS)
- Speakers' Dinner
- Birds of a Feather sessions (BoFs)
- Electronic Frontiers Australia presents Friday Night Drinks
- Main conference
- Website: linux.conf.au
- Twitter: @linuxconfau, hashtag #lca2016
- Facebook: Facebook
- Google+: Google Plus
- Lanyrd: Lanyrd
- IRC: #linux.conf.au on freenode.net
- Email: Email
- Announce mailing list: Announce list
- Reddit: /r/linuxconfau