Alcohol related policies
From LCA2015 Delegate wiki
Revision as of 13:13, 5 January 2015 by Lin Nah
- Drinking age is 18.
- Buying alcohol
- If you wish to buy alcohol, bring your passport or NZ Driving licence with you. It has to be something official with a photo and your name + date of birth.
- If you are with a group at the checkout and there's alcohol being purchased, they will ask everyone in the group for IDs.
- Auckland City alcohol ban.
- Year wide alcohol ban means you can drink in public unless it is in a licenced premises. Some bans are 24hrs a day and others are nighttime only.
- There are also some temporary alcohol bans
- This page lists alcohol ban: current, temporary etc. Auckland cbd or where conference venue is in the Waitemata local board.
- pdf of map liquor ban areas in Waitemata