From LCA2016 Delegate wiki
Revision as of 23:16, 19 January 2016 by Kathy@kathyreid.id.au
What are Lightning Talks?
It is linux.conf.au to hold Lightning Talks during the last session of the Conference, on Friday afternoon.
What is the format for linux.conf.au Lightning Talks?
- 5 minutes, including presentation setup. More setup, less talky talky.
- You will be counted down.
- Use the table below to sign up
- There are 8 slots available. If you don't fit into the 8 slots, you can go on the Reserve list.
- Modifications to this list are auditable. Bumping someone else's Lightning Talk is frowned upon. No one likes #WrathyKathy.
Lightning Talk signup list
Lightning Talk reserve list