User talk:Augur .
- Discussion between Lin Nah and Augur - mostly related to matters about the lca2015 wiki.
- Links + Info for lca2015 wiki - page listing links and information to be added to the wiki.
Moved my discussions with you off to another page so you can use this for your talk page. I suggest watching the 2 pages above for changes. The 2nd page will be where I leave links for you to put up on the wiki. I don't think I'll need more sub pages but if I do, I'll add to the above list. Lin Nah (talk) 22:42, 14 December 2014 (AEDT)
- Sorry Lin, I think we're going to have a problem here. I think it is best if you and I and a third party, such as Cherie, have a face-to-face meetup urgently to discuss some boundaries. Augur . (talk) 05:21, 15 December 2014 (AEDT)
- Sorry Augur. I shouldn't have done that. Would it helpf if I revert the edits and return the content back to this talk page? I was merely trying to keep things tidy rather than overstepping my bounds. In retrospect I should have let you do that since it is your talk page and not mine. Again I didn't think of that when I did it. Just wanted 2 areas - one to talk about the wiki and another to leave links and came up with creating 2 pages. My apologies Lin Nah (talk) 18:33, 15 December 2014 (AEDT)
- Thanks for that Lin. No need to revert the changes now. I probably would have done something similar soon enough anyway. As you can see, my userspace is being well used for lists and ideas to help create pages of useful info in the main namespace. However, I am concerned that you've archived discussions that were still incomplete. For instance, in reply to your thread Things to look for, I mentioned that I'll be needing some superuser (administrator?) abilities if I am to move/rename pages on the wiki. Threads that are still under active discussion don't normally get archived, even by the named userpace user. I guess we could continue those conversations in situ. This isn't Wikipedia after all, where archives are generally inviolate. Augur . (talk) 19:40, 15 December 2014 (AEDT)
- Thanks for being so understanding. I am sure I would have been annoyed myself if it had happened to my talk page in wikipedia because it would be as if someone archived my talked page. It has been my intention to continue discussions there and to catch up with what I insufficiently or didn't reply to. I didn't create those pages to archive the talks. It was to move them somewhere so I didn't mix up the links from the discussion about the wiki. Unfortunately I lacked the energy and did end up going to sleep shortly after creating those pages and did nothing else since. Lin Nah (talk) 19:53, 15 December 2014 (AEDT)
- I see now you are in Henderson? I think I will just make my own way in. Probably easier. Thanks for offering to carpool though. --David Moore (talk) 05:43, 7 January 2015 (AEDT)
- No problems David, I was thinking of traveling along great North Road each day to the City, but if there is anyone wanting a lift from Sunset Lodge Motel as part of my little accom/commute package, then it would make more sense to hop onto the Northwestern Motorway at Te Atatu. If you want a ride home at night after drinks, check out @BlueSuePremacy to see if I'm still around the City. ᏜᏠᎶᏠᏑ✐⌕ 11:24, 7 January 2015 (AEDT)