Unprofessional Delegates Networking Session (UnPDNS)
The seventh annual (except for the year we couldn't be bothered to get up for breakfast) unprofessional delegates networking session will be running on Tuesday evening.
- When: Tuesday night (when the PDNS is on).
- Where: Eastern Beach Reserve, just before the Beach House.
- What: As is traditional, a barbecue! We'll be selling barbecued food and soft drinks.
- Food: Barbequed food, with both carnivore and herbivore options, probably wrapped in a bread product. Possibly some sort of salad. We'll see. $5/head.
- Soft Drink: Coke, Coke Zero, Solo, Lemonade. $1/can.
- Alcohol: Strictly BYO only; selling alcohol is in contravention of various state and city laws, and we're too pretty for jail. Note that Geelong City Council laws do not permit alchol consumption after sunset — try to plan to be done about 8:40. (You can always move on elsewhere, of course.)
- All (any?) profits will benefit the conference charity.
Please add your name so that we know how much food to buy. If you are vegetarian or vegan, please add a (V) or some other note below so that we buy enough vegetarian food!