From LCA2015 Delegate wiki
Revision as of 12:32, 17 December 2014 by Fraser Tweedale
We will have a key signing party this year.
- Ad-hoc, print out your key on a piece of paper / business card and hand it out to everyone
- Zimmermann–Sassaman key-signing protocol
- Ideally Sassaman-projected, if there is a document projector available.
- We will have access to printing facilities, however:
- Supplying printed keylists to participants will require all participants to recite fingerprint in full or provide physical copies of fingerprint. If level of participation is high this could take a long time!
- Participants could verify and print keylist themselves prior to event, but requring such preparation could exclude some participants.
- Please submit your keys at: https://frase.id.au/lca2015
- include the fingerprint on your wiki page? (Fraser Tweedale (talk) 12:32, 17 December 2014 (AEDT) dubious. I wouldn't sign a key without a copy/recital of fingerprint from owner or assertion that reproduction in hashed/MAC'd keylisting is correct)
I would like to help organise things:
I would like to attend (see also official list of submitted keys)