For Players, developers, modders, and those who are curious about Kerbal Space Program. General space nerdery is encouraged!
This is an open organisation event! While pjf created the page, you are encouraged to be bold and expand on activities, events, resources, and anything else you feel needs doing!
- 17:20 – 18:00(ish) Wednesday - The Kerbal BoF!
- I'm currently trying to enhance the KSPSerialIO plugin to send enough data to display prograde/radial/normal/target etc icons on an external navball. Keen to talk a little about how frames of reference work in KSP, and what I've learnt and what hasn't worked trying to get this done. Also write more C# code. - Peter Hardy
- I brought my KSP control panel to LCA! Bringing it on campus on Monday afternoon for the open hardware miniconf, and can't really manage to do it again on Wednesday. But I'd love to run it for folk interested to try it out back at the Waurn Ponds residence on
Wednesday eveningsome non-penguin-dinner evening. - Peter Hardy
- Paul Fenwick (Founder of the Comprehensive Kerbal Archive Network, co-author of The Kerbal Book)
- Peter Hardy - Occasional plugin contributor, builds Kerbalish hardware.
- Charelle Collett
- John Dalton
- Paris Buttfield-Addison
- Jon Manning
- Stephen Edmonds - really interested, but knows that time needs to be spent on other things :(
- Jessica Smith - space nerd, KSP n00b
|Autonomous Robots||Emacs||Ingress||Interval Training||Kerbal||Keysigning||Libre Social Media||Parallelism||Perl||Queer||Running||Taswegian Bibleopoly|