Taswegian Bibleopoly BoF
From LCA2016 Delegate wiki
A game of fun and faith for 2-6 players.
Duration: 1 hr, but probably a bit more.
- Obey the code of conduct.
- No religion-bashing. (See Rule 1.)
- You do not need to be Taswegian to play.
- Any number of people can watch!
- Want to add yourself to the list? Do so below!
- If you don't arrive in the first 5 minutes of the BoF starting time, your place may be given to someone else.
- Paul Fenwick
- John Dalton
- Paris BA
- VM Brasseur
- Katie McLaughlin
- Stephen Edmonds
- Bron Gondwana
Monday night, after the LA AGM.
|Autonomous Robots||Emacs||Ingress||Interval Training||Kerbal||Keysigning||Libre Social Media||Parallelism||Perl||Queer||Running||Taswegian Bibleopoly|