Parallelism and Concurrency BoF
We're considering having a Parallelism and Concurrency BoF, for experts and novices alike. It'll most likely be quite informal, with a chance for professionals, enthusiasts and newbies to network and discuss current technologies and application.
Thursday evening, before the speaker's dinner. Depending on numbers the BoF may retire for a dinner and/or drink at another venue afterwards.
Parallelism and Concurrency!
Potential topics are:
- Automatic parallelisation / Parallelisation in Declarative Languages
- Xeon Phi
- Software defined radio (SDR)
- Async IO
- Cloud vs HPC
- Async IO
- Thread safety, critical sections, mutexes etc.
- Python parallelism and concurrency
- Clockwork - State based Language with full Concurrency
- RCU - What is it?
Feel free to add more!
Who is organizing this
Paul Bone paul at bone dot id dot au Boney on freenode.org (#linux.conf.au)
faulteh_ on freenode.org (#linux.conf.au)
Persons Interested in Attending
|Autonomous Robots||Emacs||Ingress||Interval Training||Kerbal||Keysigning||Libre Social Media||Parallelism||Perl||Queer||Running||Taswegian Bibleopoly|