From LCA2016 Delegate wiki
Revision as of 06:31, 4 February 2016 by Dns@dns.id.au
Rather than discussing the Bitcoin hype, I'd love to discuss:
- The current debate shaking up Bitcoin, hopefully to get a broader picture of the issues at stake;
- Cool stuff that is and could be done with the blockchain.
Please feel free to append/amend/take-over. I just wrote the above to bootstrap…
- Martin Krafft
- Russell Stuart
- Anthony Towns (can probably answer questions about segregated witness and lightning network)
- Mark Atwood
- James McKay
- Daniel Sobey
- Your name here…?
- Not super interested in bitcoin, but are there Ethereum or namecoin users?
- Sure, I consider Ethereum to be part of (2.) above. This is about the blockchain, not just Bitcoin ;)
|Autonomous Robots||Emacs||Ingress||Interval Training||Kerbal||Keysigning||Libre Social Media||Parallelism||Perl||Queer||Running||Taswegian Bibleopoly|