From LCA2015 Delegate wiki
Revision as of 22:59, 7 January 2015 by Michael Farrell
- ATMs are available in the International and Domestic terminals, and all over Auckland
- INSERT FEES HERE
Auckland Savings Bank (ASB) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Commonwealth Bank.
- ATM is only available in the domestic terminal, near door 5.
- Approximately 10 minutes walk from international. Exit the International terminal and follow the signs / green line to the Domestic airport. Follow the signs towards Air New Zealand, and it is near door 5 in a cluster of three ATMs.
- Domestic Airport is closed between 00:00 and 05:00 NZDT. However, they may close early, when visiting the security guard was locking the doors at 23:30.
- ATMs are also available all over Auckland.
- Costs 2 AUD per withdrawl.